Here begins this blog,  

after a few short-lived attempts in the past. Writing is something I really enjoy, and I've recently started using my Panasonic Lumix camera to make photographs.

So, what to blog about?
The beauty of an ordinary day
A few weeks ago, I attended a workshop given by Jade Langton-Evans, a photographer and film-maker who lives fairly locally to me and who's a very inspiring and passionate woman. I'll go into more detail about what we shared and talked about during the workshop in a blog post. Its working title was 'Documenting Honest Motherhood: A Journal of Exploration', and it has had quite an impact on me. One thing I took away from the experience was a feeling of wanting to document more of my everyday life with my children, and to seek out the beauty in what might ordinarily seem to be unremarkable days. (Thank you, Jade.)

My PCOS journey
As I travel along in life, a constant issue I deal with every day is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I'll be sharing some thoughts and experiences here in my blog.

Music and poetry
Songs are always popping into my head, and I love sharing them, so I'll be posting links to lots of great music.

Photo-stories: behind the picture
I have visited some very special places, and spent time with some very special people, and I've been fortunate to capture some of it on camera. I'll be sharing the stories behind some of my favourite photographs, and just posting others with a little description.

Home-made yums!
If there's one thing I enjoy doing, it's cooking. I also love baking, and taking photographs of what I've made. I'll be sharing A LOT of food photos!
Let's go.

Comments

Popular Posts